Steve Griebling, Family Therapist and international training expert, will provide four Mondays for “Survival Skills for Wives in Ministry”. February 11, 18, 25 and March 3.
1. How to love people without taking their problems
2. How to minister to distressed minds without losing your own
3. Boundaries as a Minister’s wife
4. Leisure, fun and be relaxation
5. Developing a support system that you can trust
Each attendee will get a copy of Dr. Gary Sweeten’s DVD on the importance of becoming a “Committed Couple”. It can be used as a guide for personal growth or teaching small groups or classes. For questions, contact Steve @ 984-827 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steve is a senior trainer with Sweeten Life Systems. He has taught leaders in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, China, Russia, Zimbabwe and Singapore. Steve has been a Pastor, a Clinical Counselor and head of a Counseling Program so he is well qualified to train wives how to overcome the problems of ministry.