Monday, December 3, 2007

Sweeten Life Systems Board Meets


This week Jens-Petter Jorgensen came all the way from Norway to be at our International Board meeting. We had a great time and you will hear more about it later.
Rick Kalal drove up from Knoxville and the Cincinnati team members also came to seek the Lord's guidance about the future. Cyndi Wineinger, Steve Griebling, Ron Peake, Jim Donovan and the Sweeten's had a great time of sharing and prayer.
Unfortunately, George W. was tied up with some minor issues in Washington, D.C. and could not make it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an iPhone, and recently got a Macbook for college. So I transferred all of my songs to my Mac, but I can't seem to transfer the ringtones from my iPhone to my Mac. Help please?



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.