Friday, February 8, 2008

Now Hear This!

Announcement!!!


I have been regularly writing on two of my three blogs. That is a bit much so I am going to slow down and post most of my thoughts on Brave Heart.





http://garysweetenblogspotcom.blogspot.com/





Few people are clicking on Seasoned Believers but many on Brave Heart.


I will post occasional ideas here but not as many as in the past. We will have our new web site up before long and I will alert you about its address.


Remember the March 15 half day of training on "Dialogue Prayer" at Crestview Presbyterian Church. Save the date.


WHERE:9463 Cincinnati Columbus RdWest Chester, OH 45069513.777.6555 (p)513.777.5868



DIRECTIONS:

9463 Cincinnati-Columbus Road (Rt. 42)
West Chester, OH


Two (2) miles north of I-275 at Sharonville.



Talking and Listening to God and His People.

Cost $25.00

Register at gsweeten@cinci.rr.com

Details will follow.

No comments: