The Gathering last Saturday proved to be an exhilarating event. We have been getting positive feedback as well as corrective input for the future from many friends. Thankfully, several have made comments on the blog. (Add your own.)
==============================Steve and Gary
One idea seems to make a lost of sense to implement right now. Here it is!
Steve Griebling has agreed to teach a class exclusively for Ministers' Wives called: “Survival Skills for Wives in Ministry”. They are on Nov 5, 12, 19 26
The sessions will be from 7:00-8:15 at the Life Way Counseling Center in Blue Ash.
(Exact Directions when you sign up.)
The enrollment is limited to ten women for maximum personal attention.
How to love people without taking their problems
How to minister to distressed minds without losing your own
Boundaries as a Minister’s wife
Leisure, fun and be relaxation
Developing a support system that you can trust
- The approach will be interactive, confidential, practical, fun and offer insights about ministry like you never heard before.
- Steve is a Family Therapist who served many years on the staff of a congregation in Columbus, Ohio.
- Send your queries to email@example.com =
- Each attendee will receive notes, resource lists and a DVD by Dr. Gary Sweeten on the importance of “Committed Couples”. The DVD can be used as a personal guide or for teaching small groups and Sunday school classes.
- The cost is $20.00 per night.
- Call Steve @ 984-8274